NUDE YORK YOGA MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND RETREAT
FRIDAY MAY 25th – MONDAY MAY 28th, 2018
We are excited to announce our Memorial Day Weekend Retreat! Join us in an intimate setting on 10 secluded acres in the Western Catskill Mountains. Journey into the heart and philosophy of Nude York Yoga, improve and refine your yoga practice, relax and recharge. The retreat will begin with dinner on Friday, May 25th and end with lunch on Monday, May 28th.
Please plan to arrive by 5 pm on the 25th.
What's Included in the Prices below?
- Double accommodations.
- All meals from Friday dinner to Monday lunch.
- Yoga sessions.
- Yoga props are available (please bring your own mat).
- Lots of fun!
What's not included in the prices below?
- Transportation. We will connect everyone so that you can organize carpooling. There is no public transportation directly to the town where the retreat center is. Trailways Bus Service has buses from NYC to nearby Oneonta. You can organize a taxi to take you from the bus station in Oneonta to the retreat center.
- Please bring your own towel to use during yoga sessions and for the hot tub (or if you are brave enough and might want to swim in the pond in late May)!
Please note that there are two cats that live in the house where lunch and dinner are served.
Rooming options & pricing
Shared rooms (two beds per room), shared bath: $780 per person
There is one room for each of the options below. Book early if you want one of these!
- Two twin beds, PRIVATE bath: $990 per person
- One queen bed, SHARED bath: $815 per person (perfect for a couple!)
- One queen bed, PRIVATE bath: $990 per person (perfect for a couple!)
If you are attending alone, we will assign you a roommate. If you would like to share a room with someone please let us know.
All fees paid for the retreat are non-refundable, unless someone takes your spot before the retreat begins. In paying for the retreat, you agree to these terms.